Hello! I'm currently building sundaydrip, a lifestyle brand on web3 rails.
I’m actively producing content on:
- Espresso Daily Newsletter - I break down the world’s coolest brands
- TikTok (username: kallawavy) - I make simple breakdowns of the world’s coolest brands and how they shifting with emerging technologies like VR/AR, AI, web3
- YouTube (channel: sundaydrip) - shorts breaking down the world’s coolest brands, episodes of a weekly news show, SundayDisco, at the intersection of brand, culture, and web3
If you’re a brand and would like to work together, drop a line email@example.com.
When I'm not working on sundaydrip, I'm diving into rabbit holes on fashion, culture, wellness, fitness, longevity, music, traveling or spending time with my partner Lauren and dog, Waffles 🧇
- Happiness = reality - expectations. Set expectations at zero and then pursue relentlessly. Will be much happier along the way
- Success framework: There's enough potential success for all of your friends and family to succeed 10 times over. If you want to compete, compete against strangers, not your friends. HELP YOUR FRIENDS.
- Everything gold. Everything you put out should be worthy of a gold medal (in your eyes). If you're not proud of it, why would anyone else be?
- Talent: The gap between A and B players is 10x bigger than you think. Spend 3x longer to make the right hire and it will pay 100x in dividends overtime.
- Mindset: You're always in complete control of how you feel. Don't forget that you had a 1/40,000,000,000,000,000 chance of being born and are currently sitting on a rock flying 67,000mph through space. Chill out and enjoy.
- Distribution: This one is a tough pill to swallow sometimes, but it's true. Distribution is always more important than product. Great products with poor distribution will always fail. Bad products with great distribution might succeed.
- Stack the odds: Look for asymmetric risks in life, career and investing. Where is your downside 1x but upside uncapped? Triple down on these opportunities.
- Strengths vs weaknesses: Let your weaknesses be weak and hire into them. Anyone who spends time improving their weaknesses is also getting beat on their strengths.
- Compounding: Skills compound like interest. Focus your attention on one thing and let your skill, knowledge and ability compound overtime. Do your best to think in decades vs months.
- Mindset: Be open to everything and attached to nothing
- Flowwolf: Spend your life balancing between finding peace/calm (flow) and hustle/passion (wolf)
San Diego, CA
How you can best support me:
- Subscribe to my free newsletter, Espresso: This is the most helpful thing you can do! You can subscribe here: https://espresso.beehiiv.com
- Tiktok/Youtube: Follow me and engage with my content across Tiktok, YouTube, Instagram, or Twitter
- sundaydrip: If you're interested in the future of culture and want to stay updated on how sundaydrip evolves, make sure to sign up for our free Sunday Club list here
- Donation: If you'd like to make a donation on my behalf, St. Jude's is my favorite charity. You can make a donation here.
- Buy Me A Dirty Chai: If you've enjoyed reading, listening or interacting with anything I've ever created, feel free to buy me a dirty chai here. I plan to pass on your kindness by supporting other fellow creators/builders/entrepreneurs in the future.
TL;DR - Started a company in undergrad, raised $600K and exited for $4B. Just kidding...we failed miserably because we had no idea what we were doing. Took a job at Deloitte Consulting because that's what I thought the smart kids did. Spoiler alert...they don't. Hated consulting five minutes into my first day...channeled my frustration into writing raps in my hotel room. Dropped my debut album and have been hooked on building/creating ever since. I feel like I am just scratching the surface of what’s possible.
The best ways to reach me are by email and Twitter DM. I reserve one hour per week to help emerging creators, founders and builders. I'm happy to talk strategy, poke holes in your idea/project or give tactical product feedback. If interested, shoot me a note: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Married for 50 years with a happy and healthy family
- Unlock time freedom - the ability to do whatever, whenever with whomever
- Launch a creative project that positively impacts 100M people
- Maintain 99th+ percentile physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and wellness
- Build personal circle of world-class coaches in every life discipline (fitness, personalized medicine, wealth, relationships, business, etc.)
- Build small inner circle of deep personal friendships
- Own portfolio of brands and investments across a diverse portfolio of interest areas
- $100M liquid net worth
Here's a few fellow creators, builders, artists and entrepreneurs that inspire me right now.
- Not Boring (Packy McCormick) - business and tech strategy
- Fitt Insider (Anthony Vennare) - health and wellness themes
- Lenny’s Newsletter (Lenny Rachitsky) - product
- The Generalist (Mario Gabriele) - company financials/ideas
- Wellness Wisdom (Patty Mou) - wellness
- Maker Mind (Anne-Laure Le Cunff) - mindfulness
- Contrarian Thinking (Codie Sanchez) - investing
- My First Million Podcast - startups/ideas
- Acquired Podcast - startups
- Creator Lab - creators
- The Pomp Podcast - financial/crypto
- Invest Like the Best - financial/startups
- The Tim Ferriss Show - entrepreneurship
- Lex Fridman Podcast - future
- Camera - Sony A7iii
- Lens - Sony 24M F1.4GM
- Capture Card - Elgato Camlink
- Microphone - Shure SM7B
- Pre-amp - Cloudlifter
- Audio Interface - Focusrite 2i2
- Hard drive - G-Drive 6TB
- Headphones - Audio Technica M50X
- Light - Elgato Key Light
- Hosting - Buzzsprout
- Video interview recording - Riverside
- Website - Squarespace
- Newsletter - Substack
- Graphic Design - Canva
- Audiogram - Headliner
- Links - Bitly